Monday, July 12, 2010

Campfire with Daddy and other weekend fun

Found the little turkeys and their dad playing in the playroom this weekend and was pretty impressed by the creativity going on in there!

A campfire! (those are blocks around the outside.)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Roasting marshmallows (those tinkertoys really come in handy for lots of stuff.)
Photobucket

Graham crackers (wooden dominoes).
Photobucket

I guess we're really getting our money's worth from these safety cones found in the Target Dollar Spot in the Spring.

I had to run out for a while. When I came back from my errand, they were playing birdies in the nest. This birdy was perfectly content.
Photobucket

This one was upset because her nest didn't have enough pillows. And she hadn't had a nap.
Photobucket

Another thing they like to do with Daddy, is watch him play Mario games on the Wii. We get them from the library. He reads them the storyline as it pops up, and they get to help him decide which direction to go and which stars to try and catch, and so on. I neglected to get a picture of this, but they do love it.

And lastly, one of our favorite activities when Daddy is home... swinging in blankets and getting thrown onto the bed!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I will admit, that my forearms kinda hurt this morning. Swinging and tossing 40 lbs is nothing to sneeze at!


1 comment: