Friday, July 9, 2010

Restaurant

Right this way, madame.
Photobucket

Let me pull out your chair for you.
Photobucket

our menu... cupcakes and ice cream.
Photobucket

Here is your water, served in a sippy for convenience.
Photobucket

And a plate...
Photobucket

Party of one? May I seat you at our group dining table?
Photobucket

Napkins on your lap
Photobucket

That's what I'm talking about!
Photobucket

What? Are you some kind of food critic? A camera in my restaurant?
Photobucket

Well, at least make sure you get my best side.
Photobucket

Oh dear. The inspector seems to have found some sort of insect problem. Read: FLY alert!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yes, there is a fly.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll just wait here and keep an eye on this until someone gets here to take care of it.
Photobucket

Unprompted (seriously) they spread out these cones around the inspector and his catch.
Photobucket

Okay, now we're completely distracted from the restaurant play...
Photobucket

But the inspector is so cute, he's worth showing again...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I hope restaurant lasts longer for you than it did for us. We have played it several times since. Don't forget to set up a "kitchen" in the room next door. It's more fun if they have to run back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment